January 24, 2010

~having a little love affair...

~with my camera....for some reason i feel like i am 10 years old again with my first camera in my hands, seeing everything for the first time, i am free, with just the moments of all the simple things in life....moments showing me everything is worthy.....living, seeing and feeling all of the feelings and not triing to create my life but just seeing everything the way it is to be....
since i am not so great at expressing my thoughts through words i will let
e.e. cummings tell you how i feel...



i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it(anywhere i go you go, my dear)
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
e.e. cummings

~wishing all... a life full of passion....xo

No comments: