December 8, 2008

Creative will


"My faithful reading has brought me to the moment of writing about my reading...kinda sick..oh well we are all so beautiful but also whacked...a little from one of my favorites...Anais Nin..her passion opens me..."All my life I have talked about the artist...it was often misunderstood as cultist, excluding non artists and uncreative people, but this was not so. I love non artists as well, but for me the artist simply means one who can transform ordinary life into a beautiful creation with his craft. But I did not mean creation in life, of a child, a garden, a house, a dress. I was referring to all aspects. Not only the actual products of art, but the faculty for healing,consoling, raising the level of life, transforming it by our own efforts. I was talking about the creative will..."

No comments: