April 11, 2010

~my little "rock star" daughter...

generally i don't post about my daughter Sydney...she is an amazing kid, she's almost 14,  pretty passionate about everything she does, including the sports...she made the traveling volleyball team, meaning...she travels around the state of Montana almost every weekend,  it's been good for her mother also(good talk time with my teenager...any ways, this weekend she didn't travel, but she went skiing with my sister's family, about two hours away, I had shoots all day, plus a contribution benefit, Eagle fest, to attend dealing with my artwork,  she crashed on the snow hill, got a call....she will be fine, her shoulder is messed up, I got to talk to her a couple hours after it happened and she was in major pain...but she told me she loved me and that she was good to go...and it was just a time thing to heal, holy crap, I love her courage, for she truly is a little rock star in life.......

have a wonderful Sunday...xo

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh daughters are so special, mine is 16 and I cannot believe what an amazing and great kid she is.... she is my partner in crime..... we are so lucky, us mums!!!